Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 9, 2020 at 2:26 am #5870833

han-suC

I am trying to:
Send WP Post and Woocommerce category / tags to third party translators. Following the instructions provide by WPML staff and as seen in tickets online. However, we sending a linked product / post for translation, only the category's name field is included and never the description field.

I expected to see:
The product / posts content, and assigned category's name and description content appear in the translation editor so that third part translators can translate them.

Instead, I got:
Only the product / post content and category's name in the editor which means the translator cannot translate category description texts. In addition another field "Optional" is shown which is useless and assume this is mean to be the description field that is missing.

April 9, 2020 at 6:07 am #5871827

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I see that you already discussed this issue here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/send-blog-category-and-product-category-archive-pages-to-translators-2/

So I am closing this as a duplicate.

Regards,
Bruno Kos