If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
March 3, 2016 at 10:19 pm #829642

krzysztofT-2

Hi,

WPML itself has a totally awful Polish translation. What's the URL to submit fixes? I'm a Global Translation Editor for all Polish WordPress.org projects btw, nickname: eclare

Best,
Chris

March 4, 2016 at 4:49 pm #830377

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris, thank you for contacting WPML support. Where are you seeing the poor Polish translations? The language file can be included in your theme, which would be found in wp-content > themes > your theme > languages or it can be in either the wp-content folder or wp-includes. You can also upload your own .mo files at WPML > Theme and Plugin localization.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help. Thanks!
Lauren

March 4, 2016 at 5:01 pm #830389

krzysztofT-2

Hi,

I'd like to contribute the changes to the whole WPML project, not only for my sites. The current translation to Polish that you provide upon WPML installation is horrible and obviously done by Google Translate or something similar.

Please let me know how to send you the fixed strings.

Best,
Chris

March 4, 2016 at 5:56 pm #830454

Lauren
Supporter

Hi Chris, I understand now and thank your for your offer to send us these updates.

You are welcome to submit your changes here, or you can use our Contact Form at https://wpml.org/home/contact-us/contact-form/.

We sincerely appreciate the translation updates!

Lauren

March 4, 2016 at 6:06 pm #830465

krzysztofT-2

Hi,

This will not work - the contact form on your page doesn't allow file inclusion. Maybe you've got an e-mail address or better yet - a GlotPress or Transifex project?

Best,
Chris

March 4, 2016 at 7:37 pm #830522

Lauren
Supporter

Hi Chris, you can upload the file to Google Drive or Drop box and then share the link via the contact form or this forum, whichever you prefer. Thanks again!
Lauren