This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Radu 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
March 19, 2019 at 12:38 pm #3378973

christopheG-9

I am trying to: see items in translation basket

Instead, I got: the basket shows the items count, but remains emtpy.

I did a complete Reset of WPML but the issue remains.

March 19, 2019 at 7:54 pm #3383209

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Does this issue also happen in a minimum environment?

I suspect that there is a collision with the theme or another plugin that might cause this problem. If possible get your site into a minimum environment. Minimum environment means switching to a default WordPress theme like Twentyseventeen and no plugins activated except WPML.
Is it possible for you to try it?
You will need first to check if the problem persists when just the theme is switched to Twentyseventeen (for example). If it persists then deactivate all plugins except the WPML and its add-ons and WooCommerce itself. Then please check if the problem persists. If it does not persist so start by activating the plugins one by one and check when the problem comes back, then report to me which was the culprit plugin.

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 20, 2019 at 7:57 am #3385791

christopheG-9

Hi Itamar,

The result of this test is that with Elementor OFF (the standard and the PRO versions need to be OFF), and with Astra Pro all all other plugins ON, the basket is showing the items.

When Elementor is ON, the basket is shown empty.

March 21, 2019 at 2:01 pm #3406365

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Christophe,

My colleague Itamar is off today so I'm happy to take his place.

Thank you for narrowing down the source of the problem. Now, can you activate back the Elementor plugin and activate the debug in your website, please? You can find here the steps you need to take in order to do this https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/#enabling-the-built-in-debugging-feature-in-wordpress. Once you did this, just simply go to back to the basket and tell me if you see any error message (and if so, what's the message). This way we'll be able to identify what's exatly the part that's causing this issue and try to get it fixed. I'm waiting for your message back.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation basket is emtpy’ is closed to new replies.