If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Robert Glazer

I am trying to: Send all items for translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The items to be sent out without rolling back.

Instead, I got: Rolling back.

June 19, 2019 at 6:22 am #4048263

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

You have sent *GCFI Institute 72* page for translation but it reverts back to Translation Basket again, am I right?

We have released a new version of WPML(4.2.7.1). It has improvements in translation management. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

Please visit WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Jobs and check the translation jobs are visible for you(including the one rollback). I am getting an empty result for it.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 20, 2019 at 1:16 pm #4060143

Robert Glazer

I have upgraded to the newest versions and still seeing the item being rolled back.

June 20, 2019 at 6:54 pm #4062619

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please let me know the following details to track the issue.

a) This issue is only happening with *GCFI Institute 72* page

b) To which Translator you have sent this page for translation

c) Please visit WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Jobs and check the translation jobs are visible for you(including the one rollback). Because I am getting an empty result for it.

d) I have a request. Please upgrade the following configuration for the expected performance of your site. Then make sure is there any difference in the result.

1) Increase *WP Memory Limit* to *256*(the minimum required memory limit for WPML is *128*). Please check the following links for more details

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

2) Increase the *MaxInputVars* of PHP settings to *5000* or more. Please check the following article for more details or contact your system admin/hosting provider for this purpose.

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 21, 2019 at 4:28 pm #4068345

Robert Glazer

a) No, it is happening to all.
b) First Available
c) It is showing empty for me as well, but the basket has one in it.
d) WP Memory Limit is 512MB, MaxInputVars upgraded to 5000

Problems are still there.

June 21, 2019 at 5:57 pm #4068871

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please visit WPML>>Translations and check the Translation Jobs are listing for you or not.

Please share with me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information). Please check this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug(visit the Translation Basket and Translation Jobs pages) and check you are getting any errors or warning related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 21, 2019 at 6:04 pm #4068875

Robert Glazer

https://pastebin.com/yZ5LsZH2

June 22, 2019 at 1:37 pm #4071197

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the debug log information. Please try the following steps and check you are getting the expected result in WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Jobs.

1) Log in to the Database server using a tool like PHPMyAdmin
2) Choose the database
3) Run the following query(Please note table prefix will be different in your case)

ALTER TABLE wp_icl_translate_job ADD COLUMN editor VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL;

Then please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation Basket Keeps Rolling Back’ is closed to new replies.