Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: My translations are cancelled in MemoQ, but displayed as "In-progress" in WPML.

Solution: memoQ support made some changes based on the error that you found and it fixed our problem. It looks like there was something wrong for a long time, because now WPML is auto syncing (when I deliver via memoQ, it's now already enough; WPML automatically syncs the files).

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Igor Mogilevskiy 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 16, 2021 at 7:27 am

Igor Mogilevskiy

Translation cancelled in MemoQ is show as "In-progress" in WordPress Backend

July 16, 2021 at 7:46 am
July 16, 2021 at 1:18 pm #9217375

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I've forwarded this case to our Translation Services team and will update you here ASAP once I receive feedback.

Best Regards
Marcel

July 19, 2021 at 9:03 am #9227849

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

Please check hidden link, I get "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.".

Would you please check any user access restrictions for that specific page?

You can also try to click "check status" and get translations again and let me know if the issue still persists to check.

Best Regards
Marcel

July 19, 2021 at 11:27 am #9229133

Igor Mogilevskiy

Hi Marcel,
Unfortunately, the issue still exists. I think you got the error message, because my colleague updated the WPML plugin recently. However, it didn't solve our problem. Do you see any signs that this could be a problem with the memoQ server itself, perhaps? Should I contact memoQ support? Because we are experiencing it for 2 separate URLs.

July 19, 2021 at 3:20 pm #9231197

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

thanks, we managed to access the translation management page, and tried to retrieve the jobs and found this error

NoMethodError: undefined method `code' for nil:NilClass

Please forward this error message to memoQ to investigate this issue from their end. Can you please provide us with a sample from the translated XLIFF files? So we can also check if from our end.

Regarding the restricted account issue, we don’t think that the translation service has any relation with the account settings.

Thank You.

Best Regards
Marcel

July 19, 2021 at 5:49 pm #9232161

Igor Mogilevskiy

Hi Marcel,

I will contact memoQ support as well.

Could you please give me the option to upload files, so that I can upload 1 of the XLIFFs?

Thanks,

Menke Muller

July 20, 2021 at 7:07 am #9234435

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

you can upload the XLIFF to your FTP or provide a download link from a Filehoster like WeTransfer, Google Drive, DropBox, ...

Thank You

Best Regards
Marcel

July 20, 2021 at 11:10 am #9236255

Igor Mogilevskiy

memoQ support made some changes based on the error that you found and it fixed our problem. In fact, it looks like there was something wrong for a long time, because now WPML is autosyncing (when I deliver via memoQ, it's now already enough; WPML automatically syncs the files). We've also received any automatic email from WPML about "our first translation project with memoQ", which is odd, since we've been sending files to memoQ for more than a year already.