Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
December 17, 2018 at 8:19 pm #3010077

vincentL-10

I am trying to: Copy over all the posts in a custom post type to another language

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Filtered only posts in the client post type

Instead, I got: All the posts

December 18, 2018 at 2:11 pm #3012511

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Question - is the Filter button working (refreshing the site and showing some results, even the wrong one), or there's no action at all when it's clicked, like you didn't click it at all?

Before I check this further on your site, can you please check if this issue appears when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Seventeen as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme

If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Please make a full backup of your database (or your site in full) before performing this! You can use plugins such as Duplicator ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation Dashboard Filter not working’ is closed to new replies.