This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
April 30, 2018 at 12:42 pm #1897124

David

I am trying to:
Figure out which content is untranslated in a certain language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-translation-management%2Fmenu%2Fmain.php&sm=dashboard

See attachments:

First off: "Dutch-BE" is my main language. all content is written in this language and translated. Please note that we created two variants of Dutch because we make a difference between Belgium and The Netherlands.

I run the filter "Dutch-BE" -> translated to -> any -> all -> all.
The result is about 800 articles. In the screenshot you can see the first 4 which are not translated to German yet (an X is shown)

Now I run the filter "Dutch-BE" -> translated to -> German -> Not translated -> all
I now get zero results.

Question:
If I need to know which pages/posts are not yet translated from Dutch-BE to German (or any other language), what should i do?

Thanks

May 1, 2018 at 5:37 pm #1916142

Ricardo Alday

Hi David,

Looks like unusual behavior, to further debug this issue, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues needs some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Ricardo

May 5, 2018 at 7:17 am #1987123

David

Hi,

I will first update the test env and come back to you.
Please note that I only see a "reply" field and not the fields to enter private info.

Thx
David

May 7, 2018 at 2:42 pm #2014689

Ricardo Alday

Sorry about that. I have enable the private fields now. Whenever you are ready feel free to post the login credentials.

Thanks,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation Dashboard > what content is untranslated from lang A to B ?’ is closed to new replies.