Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
January 12, 2021 at 4:06 am #7821393

Technical ClickPro

Hi, Im having issue when change language.. the page is blank.. I have follow your forum to solve the issue but still same..

January 12, 2021 at 5:05 am #7821713

Technical ClickPro

Hi, I have found the error log. The page blank because of memory limit and execute time. I have increase both of the value. But when I try change language, the page refresh too slow and failed at the end. Please see attachment.

January 13, 2021 at 7:31 am #7831577

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Please temporarily disable cloudfare check if the issue still persists. Just in case if you still have issue, May be some of the plugin on the site is conflicting with WPML . To find whether the issue is due to a plugin conflict please follow the below troubleshooting steps on a staging or test site after securing a backup copy of the site
- Disable all NON-WPML plugin, Except WooCommerce and related plugin check if the issue still persists
- If the issue disappears enable the plugin one by one to isolate the conflicting plugin

Please let me know the results

Regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation displays blank page with 500 error’ is closed to new replies.