Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreW-12 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
November 11, 2019 at 5:36 pm #4927017

andreW-12

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Translate into Arabic
Is there any documentation that you are following?
I edited this website but could not follow to continue because I could not buy words. Now I can and the translator is not translating the whole site. I tried it several times and now it translated more sections but still not all. (see screenshot)

Is there a similar example that we can see?
yes
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Check this out in Arabic (flags are at the bottom)

November 12, 2019 at 2:15 pm #4932273

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. As far as I can see in the Browser Debugger your element is created using a default Avia Framework Element from Enfold, is this correct?

I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Marcel

November 13, 2019 at 3:51 pm #4940861

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

I checked now your site, and I was able to see it in Arabic: hidden link

Could you please confirm this? If you don't see it, please try to clean your Browser Cache.

Best Marcel

November 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm #4940941

andreW-12

Hello, It does not work. I tried it again to translate the site. It is not fully translated and I see that in the Editor.

November 14, 2019 at 3:33 pm #4948333

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

Are you currently working on the site? The AR translation of the mentioned page is mostly not here anymore. Please let me know.

November 14, 2019 at 3:38 pm #4948341

andreW-12

I am logged in with another account, but I am not working on it now. I am logged out now. The AR translation is not there, you are right.

November 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm #4949019

Marcel
Supporter

Thanks for the info. As I see you had already another issue with ATE, I will contact our ATE dev team directly about this new issue. When this is done, we can continue the initial problem, for which I finished before an option translation.

The content is still there: hidden link

November 14, 2019 at 5:14 pm #4949079

andreW-12

Thank you for the help, please contact me if you got new information.

November 14, 2019 at 5:24 pm #4949223

Marcel
Supporter

Sure, I will let you know.

November 15, 2019 at 5:16 pm #4955831

Marcel
Supporter

Hi, I would need to import the translation job over the XLIFF file, can you please confirm that you have an actual backup, if something goes wrong?

Thanks

Best Marcel

November 15, 2019 at 9:59 pm #4957003

andreW-12

Yes, I have a Backup. Tell me when you working on it please.

November 19, 2019 at 8:38 am #4969459

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

I can start now if it's OK for you.

Best Marcel

November 19, 2019 at 8:47 am #4969481

andreW-12

Hello,

You can start now. I hope you can fix the issue so that the Plugin is working again. I also increased the memory size of the host.

November 19, 2019 at 10:22 am #4970703

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

I tried now to import the version from Advanced Translation Editor over an XLIFF file. This was working, but we have the initial problem again, that some content is not translated and don't appear on the Advanced Translation Editor (like "Review of the trading conditions for traders").

When I redeliver the job a second time, everything gets overwritten again with English. So I'm stuck in a loop to solve your initial problem.

I consulted our 2nd Tier again to find a way to solve this. For the moment I synced back the Arabic version, where some content is still in English (as mentioned above).

I will update you once I know more.

Best Marcel

November 19, 2019 at 10:25 am #4970719

andreW-12

Thank you for the Information. I hope you can fix this issue!

Maybe its because my cache plugin WP Rocket?
Try to deactivate it.