This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Some Elementor fields are not being displayed for translation on the Translation Editor.

Solution: Make sure you are using only the default Elementor modules within the page.

Otherwise, if you are using, for example, Global widgets, you will need to translate them into Elementor > My Templates.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ericE-5 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 3, 2018 at 7:11 pm

ericE-5

I am trying to edit the translations for an Elementor page using the classic translation editor ("side-by-side"). The English version of this page (hidden link) contains profiles of 11 lawyers, with each lawyer displayed using an HTML widget, a heading widget and a text widget.

In the translation editor, only the three widgets for one of those lawyers is shown (the vary last lawyer). See attached image.

August 4, 2018 at 4:56 am #2612340

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

It looks like these blocks were not added on this page. It looks like Global Widgets. The last block is an HTML block, but the others look like Global Widgets. I'll attach two pictures for you to see.

For Global Widgets, you need to translate them into Elementor > My Templates. If you want to use all the blocks on the same page, you must convert these Global Widgets to HTML blocks (just remove the blocks that are on the page as Global Widgets and add them as HTML).

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

August 4, 2018 at 5:59 am #2612378

ericE-5

Thanks Bruno...you're absolutely right. I forgot that these were mostly global widgets. I have found so many actual bugs lately that I jumped the gun and assumed I had found another. Cheers