Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue where, after importing languages to a new site using WPML, updating content in English causes all pages to display in English, even those in other languages.
Solution:
We have addressed this issue in a separate support ticket. We recommend following the solution provided in that ticket to resolve the problem. If you're experiencing this issue, please refer to the following link for assistance:

Please note that the solution provided might be outdated or not applicable to your case. If the issue persists, we highly recommend checking the related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to open a new support ticket.
WPML Support Forum

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 week, 4 days ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 16, 2024 at 2:08 pm #15416829

erenK

Hello, I imported my languages to a new site in WPML, we are updating our site, but when I update English, my content in all languages is in English. How can I solve this problem?

March 16, 2024 at 2:14 pm #15416832

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello Eren,

I have already created a ticket for this and I replied here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translations-show-up-in-site-default-language/

Please allow me to close this ticket, so that we do not handle the same issue on two different tickets.

Best regards
Andreas

March 16, 2024 at 2:36 pm #15416925

erenK

I'm using WPML Translation Editor and I translated most of them by buying tickets from you from my other WPML account, now I imported it to this and the languages came, but when I update, all my pages in English turn to English 🙁

March 16, 2024 at 2:46 pm #15416936

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for your comment.

Please allow me to close here and this issue on the following ticket:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translations-show-up-in-site-default-language/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.