This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 10:20 am

edouardt-3

Error between Elementor Pro / Wpml translation.

If i use WPML translation field, some of them are not available, and front page doesn't work.
If i duplicate page to create "new page for each language", then Elementor Pro design doesn't exist anymore (even if i import other language content ! )

I am trying to: reinstall it, try duplicating page, try translation fields ...

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: all

I expected to see: any preview translation working !

Instead, I got: nothing, i need help :/ thanks

July 25, 2019 at 12:31 pm #4283065

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you send me a link to a page where I can see the issue you described, please? I just checked one of the pages that you already translated: hidden link but everything looks fine on English hidden link. Can you point out what's the part that's not looking good from this translation, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 25, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4283121

edouardt-3

Hello, thanks Radu for your reply.

Yes, you can try homepage, or hidden link , thanks

July 25, 2019 at 1:02 pm #4283341

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I just edited the translation of the homepage, checked all the Translation is completed boxes (there was one box unchecked), and once I saved the changes, everything went back to normal. You can have a look here: hidden link. Can you tell me if this is the part that wasn't working fine before, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 25, 2019 at 1:06 pm #4283357

edouardt-3

Hello Tanks for your time Radu,

For "who are we", yes ! thanks a lot !

For homepage, still "down" on my side :/
And for hidden link , as you can see there is a part "REQUÉRIR L’EXCELLENCE" with tabs, and in wpm translation, this part is unavailable for translation (no fields) :/

thanks a lot !

July 25, 2019 at 9:00 pm #4286067

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you tell me how did you create that element from the page, please? I just need to know what't the name of the Elementor block so I can have a closer look at it and see how it can be translated. It might not be a part of the default Elementor blocks and some custom XML configuration might be needed (see here some more details: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/).

Thanks,
Radu

July 28, 2019 at 8:07 am #4295075

edouardt-3

Hello, ok , i found how to solve the issue on homepage, but i just saw that on Custom Post type "portfolio" or "team", translation is not available too.

July 28, 2019 at 8:16 am #4295127

edouardt-3

*found the setting into "setting" 😉

July 29, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4300089

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I had a look at the portfolio items (like hidden link - hidden link) and the translation works very well. However, for the team items, I can there's no translation added for any of them. Please try to add a translation to a team element and let me know if you still cannot see it.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation fields missing + translation page ?lang not available in front’ is closed to new replies.