This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.00 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 29, 2018 at 11:54 am #2775597

larsP-7

We are SEO optimizing images for our product pages. We sell underwear so it is for product images. Both for product image and product gallery.

How is best practice to have different names for these images on different languages?

Kindly

September 29, 2018 at 11:55 am #2775599

larsP-7

We are SEO optimizing images for our product pages. We sell underwear so it is for product images. Both for product image and product gallery.

How is best practice to have different names for these images on different languages?

Kindly

October 1, 2018 at 4:59 pm #2778907

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

You can translate the Product Images and it meta fields from WPML>>Media Translation, please check the following documentation for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/

If you are still having the issues, please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation for product images’ is closed to new replies.