This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by linetteV 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
April 5, 2019 at 9:43 am #3542645

linetteV

Hi,

I was told of our support that I could use Divi Visuel builder when translating the second language.

And I tryed that, with the products. The content in the texteditor, I change by editing in Divi Visuel builder. But after I have done the changes, my client was translating the same products from the translation editor, and then all my changes disapeared.

So is that a mistake, or is it not possible to use both, or is it not possible as you said to use the Divi visuel builder for translation?

Thank you.

Linette

April 5, 2019 at 4:24 pm #3545865

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @linettev, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

You need to use only one editor option to translate. Using both editors on the same post may lead to conflicts (one can overwrite the other).

You can set the translator option for each post/product on the right sidebar (see screenshot).

Please let me know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego

April 5, 2019 at 4:29 pm #3545909

linetteV

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!