This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 13, 2019 at 12:50 am #3794059

joelS-18

Hey,

I translated a few pages but I have problems with one (Home). I translated 92% of the page but the other 8% can not be translated. Every time I check the "translation is complete" checkmarks of the 8% fields and save, the checkmark jumps back to "not complete" mode. Its not possible for me to translate the main page with this issue.

How is this possible?

May 13, 2019 at 11:31 am #3797505

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Before we investigate this issue further, could you make sure your server conforms to our minimum requirements?
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Based on provided debug information, I can see the following - WP Memory Limit: 40M.

Specifically, could you set WP Memory limit to at least 256MB and then let me know if this fixed your issue?
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If unsure on how to set this, you can consult your host/server admin to do this. After you increase this value, you can confirm it by checking on WPML -> Support by finding the “Memory limit” value.

However, the memory limit alone might not fix it - I think that it could be related to max input vars value, so you should try to up this one to something like 3000 (it is 1000 now).

hidden link
-- Directive for php.ini or .user.ini

You can also see on WPML -> Support if the value is active (once you set it up).

Regards,
Bruno Kos