This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Raymond Jiang 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Raymond Jiang

I am trying to: selected the file under Translation Jobs and selected Get translations,

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: The translated pages will pull back into CMS

Instead, I got: nothing happen, like the button not active

April 25, 2019 at 9:32 am #3680485

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Before we continue investigating this issue, please make sure to allign with WPML requirements. See attached image.
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Can you also paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

April 25, 2019 at 6:27 pm #3684995

Raymond Jiang

attached is debug informtion

April 25, 2019 at 6:28 pm #3685025

Raymond Jiang

PHP version is 5.6.16, MySQL version is 5.6.28

April 26, 2019 at 8:08 am #3688691

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I am checking internally with my colleagues and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

I would also like to mention, that you have a wrong hreflang for the german language, see attached image.

Best regards,
Jamal

April 30, 2019 at 12:42 pm #3711035

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

My colleagues from our Proxy Translation project have checked this job and they find it in progress today, and it was the same on the website too. They wonder if you have resent the translation job to translations.com.
Can you please check from translations.com side if the job is set as completed?

Thank you,
Jamal

April 30, 2019 at 9:23 pm #3714983

Raymond Jiang

see attached the images
and XLIFF file could not pull back also

May 1, 2019 at 10:44 am #3717671

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for your feedback. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

May 2, 2019 at 9:55 am #3723519

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

My apologies for the late reply, but we will need more details on the subject, can you answer the questions below:
- Is this issue only happening with this page and language or with other pages too?
- Can you share with us the XLIFF file for that page that you get from translations.com dashboard?

Thank you,
Jamal

May 2, 2019 at 7:49 pm #3728905

Raymond Jiang

other file and language were same result. see attached the image and file

May 2, 2019 at 7:56 pm #3728957

Raymond Jiang

do not know how to upload the xliff

i pasted here

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<xliff xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2" version="1.2">
<file original="98-d16a974d4d6d0d71b29bfbfe045f1da7" source-language="en-US" target-language="ja-JP" datatype="plaintext">
<header>
<phase-group>
<phase phase-name="shortcodes" process-name="Shortcodes identification">
<note>wp_caption,caption,gallery,playlist,audio,video,embed,wpml_language_form_field,wpv-comment-title,wpv-comment-body,wpv-comment-author,wpv-comment-date,wpv-taxonomy-title,wpv-taxonomy-link,wpv-taxonomy-url,wpv-taxonomy-slug,wpv-taxonomy-id,wpv-taxonomy-description,wpv-taxonomy-field,wpv-taxonomy-post-count,wpv-taxonomy-archive,wpv-bloginfo,wpv-search-term,wpv-archive-title,wpv-archive-link,wpv-current-user,wpv-user,wpv-login-form,wpv-logout-link,wpv-forgot-password-form,wpv-forgot-password-link,wpv-reset-password-form,wpv-filter-order,wpv-filter-types-select,wpv-filter-search-box,yoast-breadcrumbs,wpv-attribute,wpv-if,wpv-filter-meta-html,wpv-heading,wpv-layout-start,wpv-layout-end,wpv-layout-row,wpv-layout-meta-html,wpv-filter-end,wpv-filter-submit,wpv-filter-spinner,wpv-filter-reset,wpv-filter-start,wpv-post-count,wpv-items-count,wpv-found-count,wpv-posts-found,wpv-no-posts-found,wpv-items-found,wpv-no-items-found,wpv-control,wpv-filter-controls,wpv-sort-orderby,wpv-sort-order,wpv-control-post-author,wpv-control-post-taxonomy,wpv-control-postmeta,wpv-control-post-type,wpv-no-taxonomy-found,wpml_language_switcher,wpml_language_selector_widget,wpml_language_selector_footer,wpml-string,wpml-lang-switcher,wpml-lang-footer,wpml-sidebar,wpv-noautop,wpv-autop,wpv-pagination,wpv-pager-current-page,wpv-pager-num-page,wpv-pager-total-pages,wpv-pager-prev-page,wpv-pager-next-page,wpv-pager-nav-dropdown,wpv-pager-nav-links,wpv-pager-archive-current-page,wpv-pager-archive-total-pages,wpv-pager-archive-prev-page,wpv-pager-archive-next-page,wpv-pager-archive-nav-links,wpv-archive-pager-prev-page,wpv-archive-pager-next-page,wpv-view,wpv-form-view,wpv-theme-option,wpv-post-title,wpv-post-link,wpv-post-url,wpv-post-body,wpv-post-excerpt,wpv-post-read-more,wpv-post-date,wpv-post-author,wpv-post-featured-image,wpv-post-id,wpv-post-slug,wpv-post-type,wpv-post-format,wpv-post-status,wpv-post-comments-number,wpv-post-class,wpv-post-edit-link,wpv-post-menu-order,wpv-post-field,wpv-for-each,wpv-post-next-link,wpv-post-previous-link,wpv-post-taxonomy,wpv-control-post-relationship,wpv-control-set,wpv-control-post-ancestor,wpv-control-item,wpml-conditional,wpv-loop-index,wpv-conditional,types,call_to_action,newsletter,tours_shortcode,cta_button,woocommerce_thankyou,woocommerce_shop,table,custom_profile,symple_heading,row,tagcloud,sform,nano,add_eventon_list,che,era,essa,nel,gli,per,come,anima,ella,quel,show_gd_mylist_btn,su_spoiler,email,vul,accordion_item,citation,foogallery,user-submitted-posts,chronologie,adresse,get_unit_label,get_reference_label,woocommerce_api_manager_lost_api_key,wp-knowledgebase,testimonials_slider,rpwe,posts,nowotworu,intima-media,dostarcza,standaryzowany,jako,czarny,ekstrakt,kwas,std,dwuwodzian,stm_icon_box,ess_grid,rev_slider,linkview,dropcap,permalinklist,testimonial_slider,woocommerce_software_lost_license,text-blocks,wp_sitemap_page,wcmp_vendor,vendor_registration,efsrow,efscolumn,efsbutton,md_rev_slider,md_live_text,md_imagebox_full,flagallery,pbr_quicklinksmenu,rev_slider_vc,opalhotel_reservation_form,pbr_title_heading,pbr_testimonials,embedyt,yith_wcwl_wishlist,wcm_content_restricted,feature_box,woocommerce_en_check,wc_box,wc_row,wc_column,wc_fullwidth,wc_center,wp_social_sharing,infoboxes,testimonials,woocommerce_social_media_share_buttons,wcv_vendor_dashboard,wcv_shop_settings,wcv_orders,inplayer,useyourdrive,wp_blog_designer,us_blog,tt_address,tt_dashboard,envira-gallery,hotspotitem,woocommerce_klarna_checkout,wpml_mailto,contact-field,ux_banner,advanced_iframe,siteorigin_widget,ec_store,simpay_payment_receipt,su-mensaje,borlabs_cookie,contact_info,stm_boats_video,packages_orderdata,yith_ywraq_request_quote,woocommerce_pay,button,supsystic-tables,clean-login,pdf-embedder,insertgenerator,youzer_register,wysija_form,customer-area,customer-area-dashboard,customer-area-private-files-home,customer-area-private-files,customer-account-home,customer-area-account,customer-area-logout,bookly-form,bookly-cancellation-confirmation,stm_classic_filter,popup_trigger,mainwp_archived_lists,wcv_vendorslist,dotpay_content,formularz,cyberactive_school_courses_selection_form,cyberactive_school_session_timeout,ditty_news_ticker,donationcampaign,das-list-events,event_embed,sectiontitle,learn_press_profile,ticket-submit,tickets,aanduiding,datum,thim-icon-box,ngg_images,wpdomainchecker,visualizer,mk_page_section,rssreviews,animate_this,simple-sitemap,gravityform,stm_tech_info,fep_submission_form,ucaddon_diagonal_event_box,wcv_feedback_form,newsletters_management,wcv_pro_dashboard,tm_pb_section,wwof_product_listing,res_map,jssupportticket,socialbar,socialbar_service,front-end-pm,stm_sidebar,give_receipt,donation_history,simpay_error,tm_pb_contact_field,jwp,woocommerce_checkout,mk_custom_list,sg_popup,icon,extra_wrap,frontier-post,invierno,appbox,highlight,ci_alert,vc_mad_products,dt_list,geoip-continent,geoip-country,geoip-region,geoip-city,geoip-postalcode,geoip-latitude,geoip-longitude,geoip-location,woocommerce_notices,post-timeline,private-message,ga_optout,manage_serial_key_usage,ut_header,site_name,bfname,order_id,menu-country,menu-prefer,accordion-item,mini-icon,gvlogic,stm_gmap,contact-form,iconbox,woocommerce_my_account,super_form,wpdm-all-packages,photoblocks,et_pb_map_pin,ginger_reset_cookie,su_divider,fbl_login_button,gmw_single_location,one_full,recent_products,custom_list,endif,jours,wpuf-login,lyte,product_table,wpuf-registration,wpuf_dashboard,amazon,member-pricing-table,rozinky,add_to_cart_url,srizonfbgallery,cl-itext,icon_counter,text_block,vtftable,header_static,bookingcalendar,flexslider,anova-geoip-meta,zp_vc_slideshow_element,zp_scrollto,my_calendar_upcoming,fusion_button,su_tab,freeconsultation_technical_forum_link,vc_images_carousel,otgs_logo_url,teaser,dt_fancy_image,fusion_tagline_box,contact_us_add,content_box,tagline_box,us_iconbox,fusion_tab,fisicamente,one_half_sidebar,action-btn,invicta_contacts,pricing_price,icon_link,slideshow,vcex_milestone,secondary-demo,vh_pricing_table,category_name,blogurl,q_team,tab_nav_item</note>
</phase>
<phase phase-name="post_type" process-name="Post type">
<note>post_page</note>
</phase>
</phase-group>
<reference>
<external-file href="hidden link"/>
</reference>
</header>
<body>
<trans-unit resname="title" restype="string" datatype="html" id="title">
<source><![CDATA[Globalization Strategy]]></source>
<target><![CDATA[グローバル化の作戦]]></target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit resname="body" restype="string" datatype="html" id="body">
<source><![CDATA[It's impossible to ignore the chorus of experts and non-experts alike proclaiming that the key to business growth lies in international markets. But success abroad involves mush more than a simple decision to "go global." Transperfect has been helping companies take their products, services, and messages across international borders for more than two decades, and we have the expertise built from real-world experiences to contribute to your strategy discussion s as you decide what markets or campaigns are right for you.<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />Take the guesswork out of creating your international strategy - TransPerfect's globalization strategy consultants draw upon verified data, recorded successes(and failures), and industry best practices to work as an extension of your planning team and help guide you where you need to go.<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />[gallery link="file" size="large" ids="66"]]]></source>
<target><![CDATA[同様な専門家およびnon-expertsのコーラスを無視することは不可能ビジネス成長へのキーが国際市場にあることを宣言するであり。しかし外国の成功は簡単な決定が「全体的に」。行くより粥をもっと含むTransperfectは会社が二十年以上のための国境を渡る彼らのプロダクト、サービスおよびメッセージを取るのを助けて、どんな市場かキャンペーンがあなたのために右であるか決定すると同時にあなたの作戦の議論sに貢献するために実世界の経験から造られる私達は専門知識を有する。<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />あなたの国際的な作戦-行く必要があるところに確認されたデータ、記録された成功(および失敗)、およびあなたの計画のチームの延長として働き、導くのを助ける企業の最良の方法にTransPerfectのグローバル化の作戦のコンサルタントの引くこと--の作成から当て推量を取りなさい。<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />[ギャラリーのlink= "ファイル" size=の"大きい" ids= " 66 "]]]></target>
</trans-unit>
</body>
</file>
</xliff>

May 3, 2019 at 10:28 am #3733159

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you, I'll get back to you as soon as we check this.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm #3737489

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, this is Ahmed Ibrahim from the 2nd tier support team.

As I can see that this file is for the "Globalization Strategy" from English(US) » Japanese, and when checking the translation we found that your translator has translated the shortcode:

[gallery link="file" size="large" ids="66"]

To be:

[ギャラリーのlink= "ファイル" size=の"大きい" ids= " 66 "]

And I don't think that this is correct, so I have fixed it in the file and uploaded it again and it is working now: hidden link

So please check if it is ok now, and let me know if you still have any other pages with the same issue.
If you want to upload files, you can upload them to an online drive, like Google drive and send me the link to download them in your next reply.

Best regards.

May 3, 2019 at 9:42 pm #3738101

Raymond Jiang

thank you, will check out filter

May 6, 2019 at 3:59 pm #3750873

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Thanks please let me know when you check it