This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 3:49 pm #4625513

davidD-102

I am trying to: translation having issues

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 23, 2019 at 6:38 pm #4626151

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @davidd-102, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue, so we can better understand? E.g. The link of the page, steps you've tried, etc.

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that we can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] translation is not working’ is closed to new replies.