Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 3, 2020 at 8:02 am #6280555

antonD-13

Hi, I have a few issues on my page with translations.
I´m fixing this with your support from 25th APRIL,, still not fixed.
Also do not have any response from your support from 26th MAY.

So I would like to ask you when will be the issue fixed, It is too much to wait over 6 weeks and do not have any response from your support for more about a week.

Also would like to know what is the compansation of my payment for your support. Or this is the services I paid for?

Really need to move forward with this issue. We spent a lot of time with that.

Thanks.

June 4, 2020 at 7:40 am #6290523

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I can see that your ticket:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/header-and-footer-translations/page/3/#post-6258991

is still in assigned in Izzi queue. He is on a vacation this week, but I still pinged him asking about the status of it, as he said he would be around for urgent matters.

That being said, I am closing here as a duplicate, so please wait until he reaches out to you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 4, 2020 at 7:53 am #6290725

antonD-13

Hi, thanks for reply, but this is not solving our issue with your plugin. We are faceing this issue almost 2 months, now we have to wait when Izzi will come back from vacation. Isn´t it possible to move this issue to someone else who can fix it and is in work? I think we waited for fixing this issue too much, and this is not normal. Also what about my other questions? We paid you for support, but unfortunetly effort and atitude with this issue is not paying off.

June 4, 2020 at 7:57 am #6290765

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I pinged Izzi and he said he will check this out now, so please wait.

As for other tickets, if they are escalated to either developers or compatibility teams and if no responses there, it means that these issues have not been resolved by these teams either.

Please ask on these tickets directly, thank you!

Regards,
Bruno Kos