Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The client has cancelled jobs at the 101 trasnlation service, but they still appear at WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Jobs with status "in progress"

Solution:

- Please make sure that you have your translation service activated and authenticated correctly, then go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Jobs, and click on the synchronization button above the batch name, then go to Translation dashboard, and then click on "Check Status and Get Translation" and this should synchronize the jobs in WPML for you too.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/translation-service/

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by danielL-65 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
December 9, 2017 at 1:13 am

danielL-65

My client sent product pages to get translated to 101 translations via WPML (one of the translation service they recommend) so they could send me a quote, I can't afford them so I didn't approve their quote.

They canceled the job at their end but now all the 30 products sent haven't been canceled in WPML so I cannot translate the pages anymore as it says 'translation in progress'

Can you help?

December 11, 2017 at 8:21 pm #1454834

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for contacting our support forum.

Could you please go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Jobs (tab) and then click the "Synchronization" button above the batch name, then go to "Translation Dashboard" (tab) and then click on "Check Status and get Translation", this should cancel these jobs at your site also.

Please let me know if that helps you.
Best Regards.

December 14, 2017 at 5:08 am #1457425

danielL-65

I did this last week after reading it in WPML forums, now the button is not showing up anymore.

The button "Check Status and get Translation" is not showing up on that page. It's apparently a known issue? (please see link from my previous email)

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-cant-delete-cancelled-items-from-translation-jobs-queue-no-checkboxes/

December 14, 2017 at 9:04 am #1457545

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

You can't see the button now because you have deactivated the service, and I have checked the status of the 30 jobs and they have been canceled at our TP server, so to be able to cancel them also at your site, please go to WPML -> Translators, and activate the same service again, and authenticate it with the same key as the first time to be able to connect to the same project as before, and then go to "Translation Dashboard" tab and then click on the "Check Status and Get Translations", and this should cancel these jobs at your site also, so please check and let me know if it works for you with these steps.

Also as there has been canceled on our server, is it safe to use the script from the other ticket, but you will need to change the jobs IDs.

Please let me know if that helps you.
Best Regards.

December 14, 2017 at 9:35 pm #1458444

danielL-65

Thank you!