Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.41 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
February 13, 2018 at 4:12 pm #1516514

stefanA-12

Hello Andrés against! ?

Not a problem to open a new ticket. 😉 I was thinking how WPML is executing this support around the world. Possible the supporters like you are freelancer and paid by ticket number? 😉

You are right against with your info! ?

I canceled this jobs which were possible to bring the texts from the Translation Jobs, back to the Translation Dashboard.

But all the products in the Translation Jobs tab for the Spanish language are marked like Complete or Complete (needs update). It´s not possible to cancel them. ? So they are not coming back to the Translation Dashboard.

But the Spanish products are not translated yet. There are hundreds of words or more, which are not translated yet for all the products.

Please, have a look to the screenshots append.

Reg., Stefan

February 13, 2018 at 6:27 pm #1516691

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for opening a new ticket. It is not about the number of tickets, but about trying to keep them readable for other users and/or, if you have a big problem, our developers can follow the conversation and won't lost in unnecessary details. 🙂

I took a look at your product 5 Users and from what I see, you have duplicated this product and then you send it for translation (look at the screenshot, you can see the original content on both sides). Thus, WPML does not interpret it as a product pending for translation and can't give you and estimate.

For theses cases, you need to remove your product translations:
- Make a full backup of your site before proceeding.
- Go to your products and mark the case "Translation is complete" at the bottom.
- Go back to your Dashboard > Products.
- Click on the top bar Language switcher, select German or Spanish.
- Select your products and delete your translation.
- Repeat this operation for the other secondary language.
- Go to your bin and remove your product translations.
- Now, WPML will consider that you have not translations and it will be able to make an estimate.

Best regards,
Andrés