This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Completed Professional Translation job was not being fetched into Translation Management from the ICanLocalize service.

Solution: In this case, it was an issue with the client's server and their hosting provider was able to resolve the issue.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bet 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
September 28, 2019 at 4:35 pm #4658683

Bet

I am trying to: Fetch a completed translation job (by Icanlocalize). The translation has been completed, but is not visible in WPML translation jobs and cannot be fetched.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 30, 2019 at 9:53 am #4663485

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to WPML Support.

As a first step, have you tried fetching translations manually by going to WPML -> Translation Management and clicking on "Check status and get translations"?

If this does not work, then we will need to dig a little deeper to figure out what's going wrong. In that case, could you please clarify a couple of things for me:
- What is the ID of the translation that you are unable to fetch?
- Is this issue specific to a single translation?

Please also send us a copy of your translation service communication log by going to WPML -> Support and clicking on the link shown in the screenshot below.

Once you get back to us with this information, I will be able to assist you further in getting this translation into your WPML.

September 30, 2019 at 8:32 pm #4667511

Bet

Dear Izzi, the issue is solved by the hosting company. It had something to do with a server setting. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Best regards, Bet