This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Completed Professional Translation job was not being fetched into Translation Management from the ICanLocalize service.

Solution: In this case, it was an issue with the client's server and their hosting provider was able to resolve the issue.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bet 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
September 28, 2019 at 4:35 pm #4658683

Bet

I am trying to: Fetch a completed translation job (by Icanlocalize). The translation has been completed, but is not visible in WPML translation jobs and cannot be fetched.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 30, 2019 at 9:53 am #4663485

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to WPML Support.

As a first step, have you tried fetching translations manually by going to WPML -> Translation Management and clicking on "Check status and get translations"?

If this does not work, then we will need to dig a little deeper to figure out what's going wrong. In that case, could you please clarify a couple of things for me:
- What is the ID of the translation that you are unable to fetch?
- Is this issue specific to a single translation?

Please also send us a copy of your translation service communication log by going to WPML -> Support and clicking on the link shown in the screenshot below.

Once you get back to us with this information, I will be able to assist you further in getting this translation into your WPML.

September 30, 2019 at 8:32 pm #4667511

Bet

Dear Izzi, the issue is solved by the hosting company. It had something to do with a server setting. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Best regards, Bet