This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 9:56 am #3661577

webwebL

I am trying to create new pages using visual composer and consequent translations. I create the first page and publish it and then use the plus sign on the side menu to open the translation page, here I need to press on the Visual Composer backend editor to start creating the block and when I do so the translation link is lost.

I've already tested saving a draft of the translation and only after changing the editor to Visual Composer, this maintains the translation linking.

Can you please check and give me a solution?

April 23, 2019 at 11:48 am #3663253

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

When you say:

here I need to press on the Visual Composer backend editor to start creating the block and when I do so the translation link is lost.

Is your idea not to use Classic Translation Editor (WPML) for translations, but to create these manually? If that's the case, does it work when you disable "Use WPML's Translation Editor" option as per my image and translate then?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation link is lost when changing to Visual Composer backend editor’ is closed to new replies.