This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 5:46 pm #2774543

Finca Development Team

Hello
when i get this massage:
""Warning: You are trying to edit a translation that is currently in the process of being added using WPML.
Please refer to the Translation Management dashboard for the exact status of this translation.""

and i did not want make translation from Management dashboard, and i will translate post and make update this make problem from translation ?

September 28, 2018 at 7:11 pm #2774729

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

are you using the WPML Translation editor , and then trying to access the translation using the WordPress standard Editor ?

what are your settings within WPML->Settings ->[Top of the page] Translate Manually , or Classic Translation Editor ?

you can dismiss the notice as it will not cause any issues if you continue the translation.

October 1, 2018 at 1:46 pm #2778336

Finca Development Team

Classic Translation Editor.
But i can make issue if is enable "Classic Translation Editor" an i make Manually ?

For. ex.
1. I add post, than make translation by Classic Translation Editor
2. After that i update this post, then change on top bar language it opens my post in other language where i see
""Warning: You are trying to edit a translation that is currently in the process of being added using WPML.
Please refer to the Translation Management dashboard for the exact status of this translation.""
3. I update this post manually ,
4. After update massage disperse

If i make translation update like this it make any problem ? I think no

October 1, 2018 at 11:03 pm #2779619

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

No this should not cause any issues.

if you do notice a behavior out of the ordinary please update me and we will be able to look more into