This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 5:08 pm

jamesR-23

Hello,

On the Translation Management, there is no pagination coming up when I run a filter. As a result we are missing a lot of rows that need to be exported.

I have tried to add the field "filter[limit_no]" and set to 100 with no success. I have also tried to modify the fixed 20 item limit in the code with no success.

I am happy to provide login credentials.

October 2, 2018 at 10:50 am #2781153

jamesR-23

Hello,

Just to add, I've got it to display the number of posts per page, but it's still limited to the first page only. No pagination.

Pagination is fine on the job page, but not on the dashboard

Thanks
James

October 3, 2018 at 8:04 pm #2785686

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I can see when I inspect your page that there is a div missing for "class="tablenav-pages". But I"m not sure why this div is missing, so let's try a few things.

First, if possible, please try updating your PHP version. Next, Please try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

IF this does not resolve the issue, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

Disable all plugins except WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentySeventeen. With these settings, does the pagination display?

October 3, 2018 at 9:49 pm #2785809

jamesR-23

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately that has had no impact and pagination is still not visible. Screen is set to 50, and there are ~1000 'products' but no pagination.

Thanks,
James

October 4, 2018 at 4:10 pm #2788146

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. This will allow me to try and duplicate the error so that I can run further tests without interrupting your live site.

Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.

Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.

I will also need the username and password of an account that was created BEFORE creating the duplicator package.

I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation management no pagination even with filter’ is closed to new replies.