Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Molie plugin (payment gateway) is not working.

Solution: This issue is fixed in the WooCommerce Multilingual version 3.7.14, so please update to the latest version.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jurgen 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 2, 2016 at 9:04 am #872979

Jurgen

I am trying to: configure the Mollie plugin (payment gateway)

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: a tab for each payment possibility in WooCommerce Settings

Instead, I got: only default ones

Steps to duplicate the issue: enable Mollie plugin & Translation Management (v 2.1.7)

When the latest update of WPML Translation Management (v 2.1.7) is activated, the WooCommerce payment settings are not showing the tabs of all Mollie possibilities. This works fine when TM is disabled or with previous versions. I tested this on WP 4.4.2 & 4.5.1.

I found a work around by temporarly disabling the plugin, doing the config & enable it again, but of course that's not how it should be.

May 2, 2016 at 5:35 pm #873478

Karl

yes, I confirm this problem as written above, I have the exact same problem!

May 3, 2016 at 9:11 am #873883

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

This issue is already reported to the 2nd tier supporter and they are working on It. You will be updated with a workaround and/or a fix as soon as I get some information from the 2nd tier support.

Thanks

May 3, 2016 at 2:17 pm #874203

Jurgen

Solved by updating to latest version of WCML (3.7.14)