This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by naders-2 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4314251

naders-2

i enable translation but still a a lot of missing words and untranslated also

July 31, 2019 at 7:15 pm #4317349

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

if possible please provide me with some additional information on what translation is missing.

were you able to search within String Translation dashboard ? (WPML->String Translation)

certain strings that come from the theme or plugins need to be translated within the String Translation

if possible please provide me with some screenshots of the missing translation so i can better assist you

August 1, 2019 at 4:50 am #4318697

naders-2

may i provide you my user name and password to configure the folwoing

1- language switch (to be as attached photo #1)
2- no need to translate any photo or media ( only text )
3- all ads should be duplicated no need to translate
4 - if you compare between English interface and Arabic you will note that Arabic interface
has some design issue with (boarders, separates,

that all for now 🙂

thanks

August 1, 2019 at 6:18 pm #4324629

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

we try to keep each ticket to 1 issue

i see that you want to display the language switcher a dropdown , as you currently have 2 languages activated please go to WPML->Languages->Edit language switcher and verify that "current language" and dropdown is enabled for the menu language switcher

also if possible share a screenshot of the menu language switcher settings with me.

Additionally i have reviewed some of your past tickets and can see that the language switcher you are using was one provided by the theme and not WPML , were you able to contact them regarding the switcher ?

at the moment it seems that the dropdown switcher will not work as expected with adforest theme but the horizontal will work as expected.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/nothing-working-need-you-help/#post-3321361

August 3, 2019 at 10:55 am #4334385

naders-2

sir all the before 6 month ago, now adforest announce that them theme already support WPML
and already using nice switcher you can check the below link

hidden link

August 6, 2019 at 6:26 am #4344331

Bobby
Supporter

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

August 7, 2019 at 8:06 am #4352601

naders-2

kindly open ajarat.com and see how language switcher looks like it is very cool