This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Genius Ali

Hello,

1) I'm using woocommerce storefront theme with visual composer page builder & slider revolution and I was able to install all the required plugins and translated all the contents on "Home" page to French language. After selecting the French language from the menu it bring me to this page hidden link

Also how can I set French language as default for France country?

May 22, 2019 at 2:29 am #3859975
Genius Ali

Sorry the French version homepage was not published, I published it and now its working the only thing left is default language based on country for ex: hidden link in this screenshot I'm browsing from france but the language is still English as default

New threads created by Dennis and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/default-language-based-on-country/

May 22, 2019 at 2:34 am #3860007

Genius Ali

Backend - hidden link

May 22, 2019 at 2:45 am #3860109

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your updates.

As the original issue of this thread is resolved, I have created a new thread to cover your new question. I will check it out in a few moments.

As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket.

Kind regards,
Dennis