This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 3:17 pm

ricardoM-22

Hello

There is a custom options page in the backoffice with ACF fields that make the homepage slider: hidden link
I am not able to translate the content of the fields. I was expecting that when I change admin language and change the text in the fields, that it would save that text for that language but that is not happening and I don't know what to do to make this happen. Thanks in advance for your help.

April 23, 2019 at 7:11 pm #3667167

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

We have released a new version of WPML today(4.2.6). Please upgrade to the latest version of the plugin after a site backup and check the issue is existing or not.

Please note, now not able to access your site. It is showing This site can’t be reached message. Check the attached image for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 23, 2019 at 8:56 pm #3667601

ricardoM-22

Thank you.
I updated but made no difference.
Please try again to access wp-admin, I have been having some server issues but website has been slow but operational for most of the time.

April 24, 2019 at 1:10 pm #3673291

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry, still I am not able to access the site. It looks the site is blocked for the Indian IP address. I have tried from a couple of the alternative connections and the result is the same. When I ping for the site from the console, it shows *Requests timeout* message.

So please check you have any country base restrictions in the server or site settings.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation of ACF fields in custom page in backoffice’ is closed to new replies.