This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
February 20, 2019 at 11:06 pm #3224055

natanH

I want to change text in givewp plugin in English, but I don’t see that option...
I can only translate text to new language and not too change the English one..

February 21, 2019 at 4:41 am #3224837

Dennis

Hi,

Could you tell me more about the issue? Which text/string in givewp plugin that you would like to translate? It would be great if you can share some screenshots and links to describe the issue.

Also, could you please share your Debug information with me?

You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support

The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Kind regards,
Dennis

February 21, 2019 at 7:47 am #3225461

natanH

youcan see that i can edit and translet to greek but not to change the english text

see the snapshot

best regard

February 21, 2019 at 8:27 am #3225654

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have noticed that the string status is still 'In the translation basket'.

Could you please check your translation basket at WPML > Translation Management > Translation Basket tab and confirm that the string is added there? Please send me a screenshot if possible.

Do you have translators added on your site? Or do you translate content by yourself?

Kind regards,
Dennis

February 21, 2019 at 8:53 am #3225771

natanH

i translate content by yourself.
i dont see nothing..

February 22, 2019 at 2:05 am #3230422

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for you reply.

Could you please confirm that your wp_memory_limit is now increased? You can check it on WPML > Support page.

Could you please check your browser console for error messages that come from this page?

I noticed that have several caching plugins installed on your site. I suggest that you temporary disable any caching plugin - including server-side cache. Please make a full backup before proceeding.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Dennis