This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 13, 2019 at 5:41 am

fredrikW-9

Hi!
I evaluate your translation tools and have some questions.

I use the theme Eventchamp by Gloria Themes. The themes is budled with a lot of plugins. We allso installed other plugins, e.g. Event Ticket plus to handle seat reservations.
When i try to translate an event, only parts of the event is possible to translate, for example I dont manage to translate the seat reservation.

Please se this video.
hidden link

Is it possible to use WPML for our purpose?
What settings do I have to use to make it work?

For the moment we set up WPML in our testenviorement, hidden link
We don't have the posibility to set up an ftp account, anyway, we use the plugin "file manager pro" (you mast activate it in the plugin section).

May 13, 2019 at 1:56 pm #3799195

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

You can change the setting for the fields that you would like to translate by going to WPML -> Settings and scroll to the custom field section. You may need to click "Show System Fields" and then search for the fields that you want to be able to translate and set the option to "Translate". After you save the changes, update the original event and then when you translate it, you should see the custom fields now available for translation.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.