This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 8:21 am #4360885

vittoriog-4

Hello, i have sent some voices of Main menu to translate with String translate [i have pay with icanlocalize]. The translations are arrived, but in the home of ES version i can't see nothing. I have also synch the menu, nothing. In this example i want apply the translate of CAMICIE to Spanish language:

hidden link

If you see in the next screen, i can't find CAMICIE

hidden link

Thanks as always.

August 8, 2019 at 8:41 am #4361139

vittoriog-4

Hello, I've find the issue. I need to translate the CATEGORIES taxnomy, ok but how i can with the service Icanlocalize ?

August 8, 2019 at 7:10 pm #4365545

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please go to WPML->Taxonomies Translation-> select Categories and add the translation

here you can find the documentation on taxonomies translation

=> https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-post-categories-and-custom-taxonomies/

If you wish to send the categories to the translation service there is no direct way from within WPML->Taxonomies Translation to do this.

When you add a new post for example and then add a "new category" to it once that post is sent to translation the category is added within it and the translator is able to translate it

what another user in the past did due to the large amount of terms they had was to assign them all to a new page and then sent that page to translation
-> https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-can-send-taxonomiescategories-to-the-translation-basket/#post-1233134

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation of Menu’ is closed to new replies.