This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 2:20 pm #3952585

johannV-2

On my website you can add Woocommerce products to a wishlist. In the wishlist the following code is showing the products description:

<div class="atlist__item__description"><?php echo adventure_tours_get_short_description( $item_post ); ?></div>

Depending on the language some products in the wishlist show the description and some dont as you can see in the attached screenshots.
Why is that and how to fix it?
To get an idea of the problem you can add the following products to your wishlist and change languages in the footer:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Thanks, Johann.

June 4, 2019 at 4:55 pm #3953871

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I suspect that not all the products are fully translated. Maybe the description is not translated on all of them. Can you allow me temporary access to your backend, I would like to check this further.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

June 5, 2019 at 5:01 pm #3962865

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Jamal is on vacation now. So I am taking care of this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

Thank you for the login information. I can reproduce the issue on your site(in default language).

But I have doubt, Product Short description is missing for the following products(in default language). Does it use Product Short Description or extracting it from the Product description?

hidden link

hidden link

Also, translations needs an update. Please check the attached images and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation of products not showing up properly in wishlist.’ is closed to new replies.