This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by melissaK-2 2 days, 13 hours ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 10, 2019 at 5:19 pm #4733139

melissaK-2

I am upset I have been waiting for a solution since two days now..

I mentionned it was urgent. and the only answer I got is: My single product page in FR and DE is empty I have to add the widgets inside. BUT I never had to do this in the past

Let me explain:

I had all my translations in french and not in german yet. But on my single products in FR everything was working fine and in German it was applying the EN template (the original).

But since two days now I only have the English single product template applying. My french and german single product pages are empty and when I enter the page in my templates there is a black message error showing up and then nothing but a blank page. (That's when your collegues told me Ishould put in the widget because it is empty, thank you I noticed)!!

BUT I deleted the pages and REDID the translations in FR and DE. But nothing works. still blank.

WPML is supposed to apply the original template (EN) and put the french and german text instead, but here nothing. I am not the one supposed to customize all my pages in DE and FR as I never had too and the English single product template are already customized.

and even if I decide to do it myself manually, whenever I do the updates it goes away again, and the blank pages in german and french show up again.

There must be a problem somewhere!

It was working perfectly fine before

Please help me find a solution as soon as possible!

Best regards

Melissa Kerr

October 11, 2019 at 6:19 am #4735773

melissaK-2

I have found this exact same issue with another customer which has been resolved:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/elementor-pro-single-product-template-problem/

The problem is the solution wasn't posted as it is the technical support who fixed the issue.

but maybe this help to find the solution quicker!

Best regards,

Melissa Kerr

October 11, 2019 at 4:31 pm #4740473

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello again.

1. Your other ticket and working relationship
I thought I recognised this site and see that you had closed the other ticket(s) you opened in a rude way.

- Would you like me to try to help you or do you prefer another supporter?
I am happy to refer you to someone else. If not, please recognise that we all have a queue of tickets to support and we attend to them in the order they appear on our queue. We do the best we can to attend in a timely way. We know that everyone feels their issues are the most important ones.

- Did you close the other ticket that you had opened regarding this issue?
Remember that we are not allowed to have 2 supporters working on the same topic.

2. Past problem
The ticket you referenced required a code fix which was delivered in an earlier release of our product. However, it is possible that this problem has appeared again with the latest release. Sometimes this happens.

In order to determine this, we ask that you please use the following sandbox site to create a simple example of the problem you have. It has been preloaded with WPML, Woocommerce and some sample data.
hidden link

This means to upload your Elementor version and create a simple example. Then write back and tell us which product to look at.

Once I can confirm the issue, I will escalate it back to development.

October 11, 2019 at 6:44 pm #4740799

melissaK-2

Good evening,

Yes of course I understand the ticket system but I reported the issue at the beginning of the week and barely had any answer.

Whereas all the other time the support team was great!

Sorry if I was a bit stressed, I am planning to launch my website this week-end and it still not working!

I opened several ticket because I was hoping to get an answer quicker, anyhow I didnt know this was a problem so I wont do this again in the future.

Here I have done exactly the same as I do on my own website and it is doing the same.

Here are the printscreen of the issue

Thank you for helping me out with this problem, I appreciate!

How long do you think it is going to take before it is solved? It's to know if I have to postpone the launch

Best regards,

Melissa Kerr

October 11, 2019 at 9:03 pm #4741157

melissaK-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!