This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 1:34 pm #2796139

monikaS-12

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I tryed to translate te submit button with the string translation, but unfortunately I can not.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No, only the FAQ here.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

October 9, 2018 at 1:10 pm #2800094

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please try to re-save the translation:

1. Go to WPML >> String Translation >> Search and Open your translated text >> delete the translation >> Save.

2. Then again go to: String Translation >> Re-add your translated text >> and re-save. Make sure that "Translation is complete" checkbox is selected.

3. Please delete all sort of caches on your site / server cache if any / plugin cache / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards. You can also disable cache plugin temporary while you update this string.

4. If still issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add backend link where I can see the issue.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation of submit button’ is closed to new replies.