No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
February 1, 2019 at 2:44 pm #3152118

alexandra Andersson

What are you trying to translate?

Hello I would like to translate everything which is on the first page of my website arc-france.fr

What are you seeing? (please include a screenshot)

What's missing or not working for you?
I checked the transaltions of the widgets, but I don't find anything. I even checked your tutorial on youtube.

Thank you for your help,
Best regards,
Alexandra

February 4, 2019 at 9:48 am #3156876

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Alexandra,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

Provided that you have the "WPML String Translation" AddOn installed please follow these steps:
- Go under "WPML -> Theme and plugins localization".
- Make sure that "Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only (don't load .mo files)" is active.
- Scroll down to "Strings in the theme" and click on "Scan the theme for strings".
- Scroll down to "Strings in the plugins", select the plugin you want to scan and click on "Scan the selected plugins for strings".
- Once you followed the above steps go under "WPML -> String Translation". All strings available for translation should display in the table you see there.

Do you see them? If yes, all you need to do is click on "translations" next to each string you want to translate and enter + save your translations.

Documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Best regards,
Andrés

February 19, 2019 at 2:41 pm #3217190

alexandra Andersson

Hello André,
Thank you for replying.
I already did that, I see the strings in Translation Strings. I even translate everything I wanted, but my services widgets on the Home pages don't load and don't translate.
What should I do?

Thank you,

Alexandra

February 19, 2019 at 2:45 pm #3217242

alexandra Andersson

Here you can see that I translated everything but they are not translated on my Home page on the website arc-france.fr.

February 19, 2019 at 3:04 pm #3217378

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Oh, that should be enough, Alexandra. :/

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development, So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Best regards,
Andrés