This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 5:57 pm #3787381

muhammad-arsalanK-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I'm trying to convert my site's English to Arabic automatically as I don't want to do each string or word manually.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

I try to follow your documentation but I don't get how to translate the content of my site automatically to Arabic. I only see that I have to do that manually.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

I want something which translates my website from English to ARabic automatically instead of asking me to translate it on my own.

This is the reason I purchased WPML thinking that it will automatically do that.

May 10, 2019 at 6:32 pm #3787441

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. WPML is a tool to make your website multilingual available with manual translation (recommended) for your content, either done by you, by a team or translation service.

However, it also offers auto translation (machine translation) when using the Advanced Translation Editor. Even with its auto translation abilities it is still higly recommended to review the translations in order to fix some possible wrong setences and make it more 'human' as you can read at: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/#machine-translation.

Please, let me know if any further clarification is needed. Have a nice day.