This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
January 29, 2020 at 9:48 am #5382909

alexC-39

I am trying to: Get translated files back to WPMl/WP from Smartcat

I expected to see: Translation Jobs to be in Completed status

Instead, I got: Translation Jobs have "In Progress" or "In progress - Needs update" status

There are several similar jobs, but let's see what is going on using this job as an example: [TP ID: 603462]
It has "In progress - needs update" status in WPML, but in Smartcat it is completed for a while now.

When I click on the "Check status" button (hidden link) - it does not help. No errors at all. Status just does not change.

Or another example is [TP ID: 603464]
Behavior is exactly the same as above. I have 43 pages which are not syncing on WPML.

I assume, it can be a problem with retrieving translations back.

Please, advise. If you need any additional information - let me know.

January 29, 2020 at 10:52 am #5383353

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

As discussed over the chat, I have moved the conversation to forum ticket for continued support, I have also enabled private reply for you to securely share the access details.

Kind regards
Raja

January 30, 2020 at 7:40 am #5390067

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I have escalated the issue to the concerned team, I will let you once i have an update from them.

Kind regards
Raja

February 3, 2020 at 3:58 pm #5414143

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I'm Ahmed Ibrahim from the TP integration team, the issue with Smartcat should be fixed now, and the two jobs that you have mentioned (603462 and 603464) are now completed on your site, so do you see any other jobs that need has been completed on your server and still in-progress on your site?

Best regards,
Ahmed Ibrahim