This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
June 26, 2019 at 1:16 pm #4092695

Sven

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have to test a new Project setting, for the new Project Director by Translation.com.
The plan was to deauthorize the current settings, insert the new, send multiple translation test tasks, and switch back to the current configuration.

Problem: We changed the Account Data for the translation service so often in the last year, that i do not have the current settings/account Data.
Where do i find them in the data base // can you provide me with this data.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
check the faq's and search the forum....
Is there a similar example that we can see?
x
What is the link to your site?

hidden link

June 28, 2019 at 7:16 am #4104989

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

the information you're searching for should be in the database, in the table wp_options > translation_service > custom_fields_data > api_key

Our Translation Service expert tested this on our test server, translations.com may require different information but it still should be in that table.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

June 28, 2019 at 7:19 am #4105065

Sven

So thereis an api key, but i need the login information, because, when i drop the connection for testing the new interface, i will be forced to enter the "current" account login data again.
Is there a possibility to get this information ?

Username/Password/Projectcode/Serverdomain

June 28, 2019 at 10:37 am #4106601

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

did you look if besides the API key there also this other information? If there isn't anything else, I don't think we store that information at all.
Please consider that is the Translation Service to provide this data, it's not something generated by WPML so if they cannot retrieve it I don't think it's possible for us.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation-Service account data’ is closed to new replies.