Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.58 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 20, 2020 at 12:54 pm #7493227

tomaszK-32

We were using translation services. Our service contacted with you and waiting for reply. First translations was send 1 week ago. More translations was send 4 days ago. I was talking on the chat with the support and made test version of wordpress for you. Please help us and translation service to resolve it

Regards

November 22, 2020 at 12:45 pm #7502715

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Can you tell us about the ticket URL where your case is handled? Are you waiting for a supporter reply on that thread?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 24, 2020 at 10:55 am #7515919

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Please visit the following ticlet. We would like to make sure this ticket is same the following one.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/unable-to-receive-jobs-from-skrivanek/

If so, please close this one. So we can avoid duplicate ticket and it will also help us to speed up the debugging procedures.

--
Thanks!

Bigul