This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 6:19 pm #4101997

jaime-davidM

Tell us what you are trying to do? I already translate the page, but the result is not the same in the english versión.
It seems that the translation its in another template. Also, the menu, is not showing correctly.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
The original page is Spanish version hidden link
The English version hidden link

The menu has a description and a title. In the English version the description is not shown.
In the English version, the template shows right content that should not go.

I attach some screenshots.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

June 27, 2019 at 6:50 pm #4102211

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. The issue most likely is caused for an inconsistency in the settings of your default language page and your secondary page. In order to review and fix it, please, try the following:

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > Pages click to edit the page where you see the issue.

2 - Using the language switcher in your WordPress top admin bar change to the language where you see the page issue (english in your case).

3 - Now compare the settings of your translated page and your original page, take a detailed look in the page settings for page subtitles, page sidebar and so on.

Please, let me know if it helps to solve your issue. Have a nice day.