This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bet 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 5:55 pm #3675697

Bet

I am trying to update recently translated content but updating options are not active.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link
hidden link

and the categories they belong to:

hidden link
hidden link

I hope you can take a look, I am trying for 4 days to fetch these translations, but haven't find a solution yet. Please open a private window, because my debug information seems to be not valid.

Thank you in advance!

Bet

April 25, 2019 at 8:36 am #3680131

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Sure, I have enabled the private reply for you, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Further, If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of the default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

April 25, 2019 at 10:58 am #3681557

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am just checking hidden link page and can see that the job is sent to icanlocalize and the jobs don't seem to be completed?

Did you receive any emails from icanlocalize mentioning the job is completed?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

April 25, 2019 at 4:23 pm #3684505

Bet

Hi Shekhar, I checked and see that all jobs have been translated.

I just got a message from Sumit, I Can Localize, that she wants to resend the jobs for translation, and that this will solve the problem.
Can you please get in touch with Sumit?

Thank you for your help.

April 25, 2019 at 7:36 pm #3685511

Bet

Hi Shekhar, I managed to download one translation, still missing three, I will have these translated again as instant translations and add them manually to the website. I can't loose more time.

Thanks for your help,
Bet

April 26, 2019 at 4:55 am #3687777

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

To be further help on this issue, I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier supporters and one of the 2nd tier supporters will respond to you soon.

Thanks

April 30, 2019 at 1:10 pm #3711279

Sumit
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I am Sumit from 2nd tier support.

Could you please let me know which update button you are talking about? A screenshot will be good.

As I can see the post is translated to all languages here hidden link

Thanks

May 1, 2019 at 7:10 am #3716471

Bet

Hi Sumit, thank you. Since my issue could not be solved in time, I uploaded the content again as page drafts and added the resulting translations manually.

Thanks again, best regards, bet

May 1, 2019 at 7:12 am #3716475

Bet

Hi, could you be so kind to hide the urls in this support thread?

Thanks, Bet

May 1, 2019 at 10:38 am #3717643

Sumit
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Bet,

I am sorry for the delay. This is not usual. We are loaded a bit and have limited supports for a couple of days.
I hope to serve you better next time.

About the URLs, those are not visible to bots and non-logged-in users. You can check by accessing this thread after logging out. But still, if you wish I can remove the URLs.
Please let me know.

Thanks

May 4, 2019 at 1:39 pm #3740385

Bet

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!