This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by benjamin 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
December 12, 2017 at 10:48 am #1455327

benjamin

Hello WPML support

lifeserver: hidden link
stageserver: hidden link

the woocomercemail sent to customers are incorrectly translated. Mostly the header stays in German. I cannot find the strings on strings translation.

Feel free to do an order by Banktransfer (no costs!) with the note: "WPML-support" on the lifeserver hidden link to see the problem I describe.

many thanks for your help
benjamin

December 13, 2017 at 7:45 am #1456338

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to help you on this.

To help you further on this issue, I would need further information, so could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Please follow the below steps and let me know if that helps.
1) Go to WPML->Themes & Plugin localization and check the "Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation" checkbox
2) Once saved go below the page under "Strings in the plugins"
3) Choose the WooCommerce plugin that you are using and select the "Scan the plugins for strings" Button
4) Once the scanning process is finished, go to WPML->Strings translation - Search for the strings and translate them to the secondary languages. https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Note: While searching makes sure different alternatives, such as just a few front words or sentences to see if they appear there instead of the full string.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

December 13, 2017 at 11:42 am #1456611

benjamin

Hi Shekhar

many thanks for your help!
It is translating fine know.

though in the dasboard appears the message:
Ihre Seite kann schneller laufen ... like the site could run faster .../
Assume that all texts in PHP strings are in English: Almost all themes and plugins have texts in English. Reducing the check for the string's language simplifies and shortens the string translation process.

when I activate this button, Ithe site goes back to the Problem I mentioned.

now I only activated:
Themes und Plugins nur mit WPMLs String Translation übersetzen (Keine .mo-Dateien laden)
linke only using string translation, no mo. dates are used.

guess I leave it like it is now, right?

best regards, ben

December 14, 2017 at 12:33 pm #1457821

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Benjamin,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Shekhar is off today. So I am taking care of this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

Thank you for the updates. You can ignore this notice. It is a tip for the performance improvement of the site. Please let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 16, 2017 at 9:44 am #1459445

benjamin

thanks for your help, ben