If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 8:04 am #4097503

andrejS-2

Hello,
We have a probelm that all translations are jammed under default language. We have tried to do a complete cleanup under Troubleshooting page but not succesfully, this is our memory limit and have the latest versions of plugin.

define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M');

can you help up?

June 27, 2019 at 9:56 am #4098849

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I just checked your site & it seems that the language switching is working fine.
hidden link

Could you please elaborate on your issue so that we can understand it better?

Thanks,
Rohan

June 27, 2019 at 11:00 am #4099395

andrejS-2

I'm not talking about language swithcer but about the content in the admin area. for example: boat Admiral 27 (BORA BORA II) shoul have been translated to all languges, but there are all jummed into default language(english)...see image attached

June 27, 2019 at 2:20 pm #4100755

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Could you please let us know how this issue occurred first?
Have you installed any new plugins, done any theme migrations or any other modifications in WordPress?
Also, do you have a backup of the last working version?

Could you please send us the error log by following the instructions in this link:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
Instructions to send private information are here: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thanks,
Rohan

The topic ‘[Closed] translations are jammed under default language’ is closed to new replies.