We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by laylaV 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
October 4, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4695873

laylaV

I am trying to:
translate hidden link from Dutch into English. The English translations have been made 100%, but don't show up. The + symbol is still showing.
Someone helped me out before, but tbh I wasn't helped at all. After his help I had to restore my website to an earlier version as all kind of work I've done was lost.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The pencil instead of + (as translations have been done in classical editor) and the Enlish flag to show up on the front-end of the website.

Instead, I got:
the + symbol and I can't make the translations to show up.

October 4, 2019 at 6:21 pm #4698149

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I request you to update the WP Memory Limit to at least 128MB which is the minimum requirement for WPML: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Thanks,
Rohan

October 5, 2019 at 2:06 pm #4700477

laylaV

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!