This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 2:36 pm

ianB-3

I have a development site live at the moment, we are using beaver builder. On the UK version you will be able to see a section called solutions, it has 4 tabs related to the client's service inside of it.

This section is a beaver element called Advanced Tabs - it loads a prebuilt row every time a new tab is clicked. When switching to the Japanese translation, this element disappears completely.

Please see screenshots to see what we are referencing.

June 3, 2019 at 4:01 pm
June 4, 2019 at 7:57 am #3948943

ianB-3

Hi - So to pick this up. We determined that we think the issue is being caused my ACFML and Beaver Themer, can we continue trying to resolve this today?

June 4, 2019 at 10:12 am #3950205

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I spoke with the ACFML developer and he suggested to make sure that the display rules are the same for both the original and translated group fields.

Could you please try this and see if it helps you?

The topic ‘[Closed] Translations configured – section dissapearing’ is closed to new replies.