This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 2:20 pm #4100753

mathiasH-12

I found out that i can change language on my website and edit that language in the beaver builder editor. Is this an expected behavior?

/?fl_builder - Primary
/?lang=en&fl_builder - secondary

I would say that it is far more convenient for clients to be able to edit the second language translations directly in the frontend instead of in the WMPL translation interface.

However, if i edit the language directly from beaver builder, when i go into the translation interface it looks like the translation i did for the second language is not tracked. And if i click save in the translation interface the translations i did from the Beaver builder is reset back to its original.

June 27, 2019 at 6:43 pm #4102185

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the following issue.

I found out that i can change language on my website and edit that language in the beaver builder editor. Is this an expected behavior?

We have an option to choose native WordPress editor for translation from the Post/Page Edit screen. Please check the following screenshots and documentation for more details.

hidden link

hidden link

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Translations from frontend in beaver builder’ is closed to new replies.