This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Otto 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
March 18, 2019 at 11:03 am

frankE-10

I am trying to: Sync the already paid and finished translation to wpml backend with "sync my translations" on translation dashboard, but no data is pulled form translation service providor.

This happens to every site we install wpml for our clients and use a external translation service!

The translation service rovidor "Translate Medias" has also written to you concerning the same issue.

We need quick fix to this issue for our clients.

March 18, 2019 at 11:53 am
March 18, 2019 at 5:21 pm #3371809

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I have an update for you. The issue seems to be on your Provider side.

We suggested as a workaround to resend the jobs. This should work for now, then we'll see if we can find a permanent solution.
Could you check with them if they resent the job? If they did and it worked, maybe we can consider this ticket resolved, as we need to work on their side, not yours.

March 19, 2019 at 11:52 am #3378647

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello Frank,

I am Otto, from the Translation Services support team.

There was a misunderstanding here, please apologize for that.

We didn't mean that the problem was on Translate Media, as it is not the case.

I am in touch with them and suggested as a workaround to resend the jobs. Matt mentioned that they were aware of the workaround but, as this is happening too often, asked us to find the root of the problem. Which makes a lot of sense.

So, I asked him to try if the workaround works for one or two jobs, to confirm it works and then our development team will check it.

We will do our best to find the root of the problem as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Otto

March 25, 2019 at 1:36 pm #3454005

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hi again Frank,

We already talked with Matt from Translate Media to clarify what happened here.

Let us know if you still need any help regarding this problem, please.

Kind regards,

Otto