I imported the english properties and everything is fine
Now I need to import the swedish properties. I chose to import into "existing" files, added all the details and in the WPML part i said "swedish" and this is a copy of "english" choose the right existing feed and now the "unique identifier" I added the unique identifier I WP all import created when I created the english files. (This is where I think i go wrong)
The swedish language imported everything, matched the categories and everything looks grean BUT it now deleted the english files and nothing is connected on the front end...
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Here's an english property: hidden link
This is a link ot the feed I am using: hidden link
As you can see, all the languages of the descriptions are in one file.
I Attach my settings how I set up the english and swedish in WPML all import and the unique identifier that is auto created.
In swedish I told it to match the record with the same reference number.
I expected to see: my content translated
Instead, I got: nothing translated and my english files deleted...
It would be great if you could send me a video tutorial on this. I looked online but only get older tutrials with options that don't appear in my installation.