Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.98 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 9:03 am

Edward Zilliacus

I am trying to find a phone number or something I can use to call you guys. Our time, for the both of us is limited and highly valuable. The issues I have are very complicated and trying to explain them over an email /support ticket will only confuse both of us even more.

Simply put, I am having problems with translations not showing on certain pages, along with pictures not updating. (I recently changed a picture on a page, which shows when site is on "English", however when on any other language the old picture is still showing. (Which is very weird since I deleted the entire media file from WP.....)

This website is for a client of mine and I need to get these issues fixed asap. A phone call with one of you guys would most certainly fix this issue in the most optimal timeframe. Please

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

(I am trying to change the FEDNAV logo to an updated version. You can see the correct version when language is set to English. When set to any other language, an old logo/media file is showing)

You can also see that the translations next to the FEDNAV logo are in English, even when set to a different language. The Finnish translation does, for some reason, show. But not when set to Russian or Swedish. I have no idea why this is happening.

Thank you in advance, and once again I would really appreciate doing this over the phone instead of sending messages back and forth with a constant delay.

//Edward

September 2, 2019 at 9:19 am
September 2, 2019 at 9:22 am #4495681

Edward Zilliacus

Yeah I tried updating but nothing seems to have changed. It's unclear on which language setting I should be on to make the edits.

As you can see in the previous private message, I created an admin account for you to go in and check for yourself. I have a meeting I need to attend in a few minutes, which means I need to leave right now. Can you do whatever you can on your end and let me know what you've managed to fix/where the problem lies? I would be very grateful!

Thank you in advance,

Edward

September 2, 2019 at 9:23 am #4495683

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

The chat seems to be disconnected so could you please open a new chat so we can continue further there.

Thanks

September 2, 2019 at 9:25 am #4495691

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I just checked the translations and noticed that they are not 100% completed, please open the translations and mark it as 100% translate and let me know if this helps.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Translations not Showing + Wrong Pictures Displayed.’ is closed to new replies.