This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vicente 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 26, 2019 at 2:45 pm #3691587

vicente

My web site is default in spanish, I add english and italian translations, until yesterday it works fine in frontend, but I had problems when trying to save in backend, I saw that today have an update woocommerce multilingual plugin that solve this issue, but now the problem goes to frontend and no products are showed in other languages only in spanish, the translated pages work, but not the products translations, in WooCommerce Multilingual state it show that all is ok but can't access to products page or shop in frontend like if all products still have untranslated

I am trying to edit and save again all translations of products, but don't work

I'm trying to with troubleshooting in wpml cleaning the caches, removing ghost entries, fixing element_type collation and still don't working, and disabling all non-WPML plugins except for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual. I increase the memory in word press to 1024M with define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link or not seen because don't load in italian the same happens hidden link

I have the site under password i don't want any possible customer have an error

It seems like the problem come from the latest updates of woocommerce and woocommerce multilingual.

April 28, 2019 at 10:14 am #3697635

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You have mentioned that you have increases WP Memory limit to 1024M.
Are you sure that by setting the values as you did, you are not going over the limit that is set on your server through the php.ini file?

More info can be found here.
hidden link
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 29, 2019 at 5:36 pm #3705879

vicente

Hi,

sure because in my php.ini the limit of the resources are:

max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 120
max_input_vars = 10000
memory_limit = 2048M

the problem is very strange because how I said before, the itlian products don't load, same happens to the english products, but some times english products load.

How can send you a private meessage to give to you access details to the site

April 30, 2019 at 8:34 am #3709479
vicente

Hi,

this morning I updated the woocommerce m ultilingual plugin to the latest version () and now seems that the traslations work again, i tried to edit, save and go to the front office an works fine, the only think still not working is the [featured_products per_page] only works in spanish, but not in english or italian.

New threads created by Itamar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-featured_products-per_page-are-not-working-on-transalions/

April 30, 2019 at 1:31 pm #3711435

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

I'm glad that the first issue of this ticket is solved now.
Could you please mark this ticket as resolved and continue with the new issue on the new ticket?

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 2, 2019 at 12:28 pm #3724501

vicente

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!